Ulangan SD kelas 4
Soal Ulangan Bahasa Inggris SD kelas 4
Tentang Using Possesive adjectives or possesive pronoun
Dibawah ini soal yang telah disebutkan diatas, ada 10 soal.
khusus untuk cara pengisian soal bagian II caranya dengan memberi tanda lingkaran pada jawaban yang benar, ok sudah dipahami? Silahkan disimak.
I. Choose the correct answer. Is it using Possesive adjectives or possesive pronoun.
1. This book is . . . Yours is right there.
a. I b. my c. mine
2. My mother and I sleep in this room. It is . . . bedroom.
a. their b. our c. hers
3. . . . alarm clock rings so loudly. He wakes up with a start.
a. his b. my c. her
4. Sisca is sleeping over at house. She borrows a pajama.
She is wearing . . . pajama.
a. hers b. their c. my
5. . . . pencil is broken. Can I borrow . . . ?
a. mine, yours b. yours, my c. my, yours
II. Put a circle around the correct word.
6. I like your / you're t-shirt.
7. Indonesia is a country. it's / its capital city is Jakarta.
8. My teacher is from abroad. His / he's British.
9. Congratulations ! You're / your the winner !.
10.Eka and Silvi often go to Bandung. They're / their granny lives there.